Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What the heck am i doing with my life?!

Ok, a couple of days ago, I said i was gonna clean-up my act but with each passing day, this task keeps getting harder and harder.....


Today we had calculus, the only subject i feel i will have difficulty in because i cannot understand our prof there. I made it a rule that whenever we had calculus, I would put 100% of my attention on that class and review my notes on it when i get home...


What happened today was nowhere near that! We were late 15 mins for our calculus class! GDI! then after the class, we couldn't stop ourselves from playing COD4(i should have been very guilty while playing it but i wasn't...why? because i was getting the top scores! i was owning for the first time!). After a few games, they wanted to go to Gateway. Good thing i ran out of cash! haha!. I declined and went straight home.

Halfway home, my friend Rb texted me about ATL's leak! and how good it was...so when i got home...instead of studying, i ended up downloading the new album and listening to it repeatedly. It's so good, i can't find the strength to open a book/notebook. HELP ME

1 comment: