Saturday, July 18, 2009

i walked through hell(the cold and wet kind)

This post was supposed to be posted by thursday evening...


The day started out normally, Aside from not having classes in the morning. We went to school early even though we didn't have classes. When we got to school, we decided to play COD4 the whole morning, and so we did. After playing, we ate lunch then we went to the library to study for our physics exam. At the library I left my wet umbrella outside, by the entrance. After an hour or nerd talk and rushing out assignment in physics, we realized that we only had 5 minutes before the quiz starts! So we rushed outside the library when i find out my umbrella was stolen, I told them "shit! nawawala payong ko, la na time mag panic at maghanap! late tayo sa physics!" so we ran all the way to engineering building. When we got there, we were around 10 mins late but we were able to finish the quiz in time.
After class, my friend Gian decided to go to LPU and I decided to go along with him since I've never seen LPU before.
After getting a bit lost, we finally made it there! We met up with Alyssa and some of her classmates, a few minutes later we departed for SM manila.
At SM manila, i told them i need a 1x1 pic of myself so they accompanied me inside the mall to look for a store that prints pics. When we finally found one after minutes of believing false information they made fun of me coz of my pic T_T.
Shortly after that, we decided to eat at Mcdo. We ordered some food and ate them. When we finished our icy blue sprite floats, Me and Alyssa threw ice at each other just for the heck of it. One shard of ice missed me and hit the floor and we laughed. Minutes later someone passed by and slipped on that shard of ice! And we LOL-ed for minutes!! After that, we decided to intentionally put ice there and wait for someone to slip muhahaha!
After another victim, we finally decided to go home coz it was getting late.
When we got out of Sm, I separated from them. I got on a train for baclaran. When I got to baclaran, I discovered something annoying! It turns out sucat is flooded and no jeepney wanted to travel through it, so i was basically screwed! Around half an hour later, i remembered something. A route i could take if i got on a jeepney headed for Kabihasnan. It involved me walking through my OLD school. After a few nostalgic moments, I went ahead with my plan. I got home at around 10pm. And the day was over....oh and did I mention it was POURING when i got to baclaran until i got to my house, and i walked for 800 meters in the rain. so when i got home, I was SOAKED. I also had to go through a lot of flooded streets. Oh well, atleast i was finally home.

No comments:

Post a Comment