Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Journey to Adriatico

I've been so busy lately that i keep posting blogposts 2-3 days after they happened.

Anyway this was last saturday.....


Me and my friends met up at Mcdo Vito Cruz(the one beside La salle). When I got there, I saw Vincent with this cute chick who speaks half english. I swear! 50% of the words she uses in a sentence are english. Anyway, so I sat with them while I wait for the others. By the way she speaks about anything, I could tell, she was a schoolmate of Vincent. A few minutes later, our friends started to arrive one after the other. When we were finally complete, we got on a jeep and headed for our first destination, Luneta park(did I forget to mention we were gonna do our project in Rizal course?). We walked around and took lots of pics, making fun of some shit and taking more pics. Pobs saw a group of cute chicks, one wearing yellow, one blue and one pink. He thought of a game, every time we see a cute girl wearing yellow, Gian would hit us, if she was wearing blue, Pobs would hit me, and if she was wearing pink, I would hit them. You have no idea how unlucky I was. We only saw a total of 3 cute chicks wearing pink. We saw 5+ wearing yellow and 10+ wearing blue. Moving on.... We got to the other parks by walking... We walked around and took pics, you know, same old shit. Around 12:30nn Alyssa texted gian saying that they were ready, so Gian, Darren and I went to 7-11 to meet Alyssa and her friend Lea.
When we got there, we greeted each other, Alyssa introduced us to her friend then we were on our way to Adriatico. After several minutes of walking and getting wet, We finally made it to Robinsons Manila! We walked for a while, a few minutes later we made it to "Central" a bar/eating place thingy. We ordered 1 pitcher of "Badtrip" and "Bad boy" and got 1 shot glass. We rotated the glass around the table, taking shots one after the other. Several shots later, our friend Darren was wasted...and so was Alyssa wahaha. We walked our drunk-ed-ness away while we were on our way back to Robinsons, When we got there, we went to Gbox and sang until it was time for us to go home coz we were out of money. And that concludes my Adriatico adventure.

1 comment:

  1. nice to hear from you isn't this supposed to be fun!? stuff.

    pics or didn't happen. lol.

    ^_^

    we are intent only on our own gain!!!

    ReplyDelete