Friday, June 26, 2009

Why?

As i was eating....and i still am, i thought of a few things...

I have been using my other blog (newbiebloggerr) for almost a year now, and it has become inappropriate because, well, i can't be a newb anymore it's been almost a year. That is why i made this blog. This new blog will be the start of some changes in my life.

It was this morning when i realized i really need to improve a lot if sh*t. One of them is the grades i get. Earlier this morning, my sister opened an envelope containing my 1st year 2nd sem grades,
she read out loud "PASS PASS FAIR PASS GOOD PASS FAIR FAIR VGOOD PASS, oh well, this seems to be the best you can give me". I felt guilty and insulted...So i decided to clean-up my act. The timing is perfect for my little epiphany, the first week of the sem was a joke, we didn't really do anything and me and my friends cut a few classes to go play in a com shop or drink liquor somewhere. After the first week, our classes got cancelled due to the building where our classes were being held got quarantined because of 1 student who managed to catch the ever so popular and almost completely harmless AH1N1 virus! So we were forced to stay home and do virtually nothing since we haven't really started anything at any class. I swear! this time around! As soon as classes resume! I'm gonna take college more seriously! I'm gonna prove my jerk-of-a-sister wrong!

*while i'm on the spirit of starting fresh, i decided to completely rebuild my pc with brand new parts, it's gonna cost me a lot of money, so....wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. yeah! let's clean-up our acts! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. dude. haha. i just lost a couple hundred bucks for pc a while ago. tangina! badtrip. haha.

    tas gagi. nasa cy kami. eh kasama namen si eagle. nung pababa kami, may mga sumisigaw na parang tambay dun na mga babae: mga pogi hooy. =)))))))) tangina kadiri. =)) sakay kami agad jeep. haha.

    yeah. cheers with the new blog. i think you gotta fix the layout first man. just a piece of mind. ^_^

    ReplyDelete